When we talk about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), some general things that come to mind are keywords, titles, content and meta tags. As we know SEO is the best practice for ranking a brand or company top on Google.There are two divisions of SEO that complete the process of accelerating the rank on search engine. The off-page and on-page SEO are two important parts, which help to appear a website on search engine results. On the basis of these two aspects the search engine campaigns are commenced. Firstly, the on-page Seo analysis comes into existence and later followed by off-page activities.
Listed below are the top on-page SEO techniques
• SEO-Friendly Permalink: Website url links must be short and keyword rich for better efficiency.
• Keyword Rich Title: Title tags beginning with keyword have more weightage on SERP.
• External Links: Including outbound links makes the webpage hub of quality information. Also the links help to rank better on behalf of external links.
• Infographics: Content is the king and adding infographics, images and videos makes the text more productive. The keyword rich content engages visitors for longer time, thus reduces bounce rate.
• Optimized content : To ensure Google crawlers understand the relevancy of content, the keywords should appear in the first 100 words of an article or a blog.
• Heading Tags: Blogging sites automatically add H1 title to the content and that’s pretty cool. Whereas, several sites have overwrite the H1 title settings, for such sites a special setting is required.
• Site Loading Speed: Boosting the website loading speed is technical reason required for ranking. The website speed can be increased by compressing images and switching to advanced hosting.
• Long Tail Keywords: Maintaining the length of content with long tail keywords, alternative keywords and top sources helps Google to display web pages with transparency.
• Long Content: Every article, blog, press release or web content on site should have a minimum word limit of 400 words. Google lists, informative content with long length on its first page.
• Sharing Buttons: Placing social networking icons on the website increases social shares and grabs attention of maximum online users.
• LSI Keywords: Latent Symentic Keywords (LSI) are synonyms determined by Google to display relevant results.
• Slash Bounce Rate: Google examines a website by considering for how long users stay at the site. Bounce rate should be less for making a website SEO friendly.
Follow top on-page SEO techniques utilized by world’s best digital marketing agencies for ranking their website. A well planned on-page strategy increases the possibility of higher traffic and ROI.
Monday, March 30th, 2015 | Posted By:admin | SEO Services